About Our Services
Network Support works in conjunction with ESD departments and district staff to provide technology infrastructure and support for our educational environments. Our responsibilities include:
- Local, metropolitan and wide-area network management
- LBL data center management
- Hosting and management of computing infrastructure for school and education programs, including document and media storage, retrieval and printing, business and student information systems, instructional technology, e-learning and web environments.
- Consultation, implementation and management of district technology infrastructure
- Management of LBL's workstation and network environment
- Direct technical support of workstations, networks and other technologies in districts
Network Support staff are professionals in the field of Information Technology. We work with educators in our region to fulfill their visions for the use of technology in education, and with school business administration to deliver information management solutions.